192.168.1.1 is the Default IP Address which acts as Portal utilized by Most famous WiFi Router brands like Asus, NetGear, Linksys, TP-Link. Majority of the Individuals and Companies use 192.168.l.l for Router Setup of WiFi. An Administrator (i.e. Admin) can manage many things of WiFi such as System Tools, LAN, Wan, Mac Clone, Basic Settings, Security, DHCP, Forwarding, IP & Mac Binding.
Steps for 192.168.1.1 Login
Follow these Simple Steps for 192.168.1.1 Login through the Gateway which gives access to Configure and Change Settings of your WiFi Router.
- Click here or Enter 192.168.1.1 in any of your Browser (IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari).
- If the Login Page is Not Opening, then 19216811 is not your Router’s Default IP Address. Refer this Article to Find Default Router IP Address.
- Once you Found the Correct IP Address, Insert the same into your Web Browser Address Bar.
- You’ll be Forwarded to Login Panel which asks for Username and Password to Sign In. Check out Default Username and Password.
- Follow this Guide if you Forgot Username and Password of your Router.
- Put down the Credentials and you’re in. Refer to FAQ’s, If you have any Issues.
Default Username and Password of your WiFi Router
If you have forgotten Default Username and Password of http://192.168.1.1, Simply Select your Router Brand from Below Which will provide you Login Credentials.
Change Password of 192.168.1.1
If you Encounter any Problems accessing 192.168.1.1 Admin, then Follow these Simple Instructions provided below.
- In order to Change Password of 192.168.1.1, You just need to Enter the IP Address and provide the Credentials.
- To the left, Various Options will be available Where you need to Select Wireless Security option.
- Then, You will need to Check for WireLess Password option and Replace New Password.
- Click Save and Your Password is Updated Now.
- If you feel its More time consuming, Then Simply Reset your Router Factory Settings by Pressing a Button Present Backside of your Router for 20 Seconds.
Know WiFi Router’s Default IP Address
If you don’t know your Default IP Address or Facing Problems accessing 192.168.1.1 Admin (like Blank Page or Connection Error), Then your Router’s Gateway IP Address might be different such as 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.254, 192.168.2.1 or 10.0.0.1. For that, quickly visit Default Router IP Address.