Many Popular WiFi Router Brands use 10.0.0.1 as Default Gateway for their router. It is a Class A IP Address which must be Unique to Configure Local Area Network. The IP Address 10.0.0.1 is used to Set up their own Local Network (LAN), is a Private IP Address.
Know About 10.0.0.1
The IP Address 10.0.0.1 is the Default Internet Protocol Address (IP address) most commonly used by Business Computers. Many of them get confused seeing 10.0.0.0.1 which is not a Valid Ip Address. Many organizations like schools, local office network use 10.0.0.1 to access data locally.
192.168.l.l Admin : Follow 192.168.1.1 to Configure Your WiFi Router Settings
How to Access your Router using 10.0.0.1?
Follow these Easy steps to Access your Router by using 10.0.0.1 which will help you in logging in to Admin Panel.
- Enter http://10.0.0.1 in your Web Browser (IE, FireFox, Google Chrome).
- To Login, You need to provide Username and Password details which are provided behind the Router. Follow this Guide if you Forgot User and Password of your Router.
- You will see many Options in which you need to Select ‘Network‘ option.
- Put in the Username and Password lent by your Network Provider.
- For Information, 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 are the DNS supplied by Google.
Default Username and Password of your Router
Possible Issues Faced with 10.0.0.1 Login
Most Possible Difficulties faced by one person with 10.0.0.1 Login is while there is hardly any device on the network particularly using this IP address. Another issue is Faulty Assignment of Device Address and unresponsive gateway device which is caused by using different IP Address. You need to check with Ping Utility in order to discover if there is any Active Device on Local Network.